Friday, March 25, 2011

20 July Plot

1944: I must assassinate Hitler and take control over Germany. Henning von Tresckow, a very close friend of mine, helped me unite the conspirators and my plans were set in action. I am aware, under German law, I am committing a high case of treason. I stated to Axel von dem Bussche, “ich betreibe mit allen mir zur Verfugung stehenden Mitteln den Hochverrat...” (“I am committing high treason with all my might and means...”) I must though, under the natural law, to defend the millions of people’s lives that have to face the criminal aggressions of Hitler. I made a decision to personally kill Hitler myself when Klessheim was unable to exterminate Hitler, and to run the plot in Berlin. I had a doubt, however, if success is even possible. Tresckow, a close friend, has convinced me to continue with my plans to kill Hitler, even if there is no possibility or hope of success. My friend told me that this is the only possible way for proof to the world that the Hitler regime and Germany was not at all the same and definitely not “one” with the people. Unluckily, General Helmuth Stieff traced my earlier commitment to assassinate Hitler and I now am forced to take two critical roles: to kill hitler far from Berlin and unleash the military machine in Berlin during office hours of the same day. 
UPDATE: Even after my privilege of having regular access to Hitler, I had many unsuccessful tries to actually meet him. And so, I have made the decision to enter the briefing room with a briefcase that has two small bombs. I am in rush however, and am only able to set up one bomb and I left the other bomb to Werner von Haeften. I made a return to the briefing room and set the briefcase under the conference table, as close to Hitler as possible.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-07/18/xin_180701181214665744813.jpg

UPDATE: No one could have possible survived. I motivated my friends to initiate the second phase which is the military coup against the Nazi leaders. I hear on the radio, however, that Hitler is still alive. The coup has failed.
"http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/77/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1972-025-10,_Hitler-Attentat,_20._Juli_1944.jpg/325px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1972-025-10,_Hitler-Attentat,_20._Juli_1944.jpg


9 comments:

  1. Good evening General,
    I must say this is a very well written blog. However, as I was reading it, I was very tempted to tell you something. I just wanted to say that killing someone in order to achieve peace is not the way to go. There are other ways to achieve peace, such as giving in to whatever they want so that they will be happy and satisfied. Just an idea. Maybe you'd want to think about that before deciding to kill someone.
    Best Regards,
    Neville Chamberlain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish you hadn't failed. This war could have been averted at it's roots. Oh well, nice try. I believe a larger bomb, or maybe even a bomber should have been used... those tend to do a lot more damage.

    Anyways, good luck with all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my dear friend. We were in this together. But darn, that hideous man is still alive. We still have many tries. I hope the next assassination plot on that man will be successful. If he dies, we will not suffer any more under his control of Germany. TO THE DEATH OF AN EVIL MAN, HITLER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herr Stauffenberg,
    Mein Gott! How could you do such a thing? My beloved Fuhrer has always been right in all his decisions as the chancellor of Germany. To assassinate this respected leader is despicable, and as you said so yourself, it is high treason! I am glad that you did not succeed. If Hitler had been killed in this incident, I don’t think I could have lived either, as he is the purpose of my life.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Please get rid of that selfish, despising person. I admire you great courage to put this plan into action and to be very close to success. However, not close enough since Hitler is still alive D: He has taken control of my nation, Czechoslovakia, and I will never forgive him EVER in my life. Let's us stand together to fight against this demonic foe! This will be a long and unforgettable battle for Europe.
    -E.Benes

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a tragedy that your plot did not succeed. I am positive that if you accomplished your deed, much trouble and problems can be avoided. If you had needed my help, I would have gladly given you aid. However, I will continue to defeat the unnaturally cruel, brutal, despicable Adolf Hitler.

    Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. The world would have been a better place with that cruel mad gone. I am sorry that your plan had failed. I give you credit for finally realizing Hitler's intentions and how he is the worst person alive. He has destroyed Germany socially , economically and politically. I hope you will attempt another plot

    Hannah Höch

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fellow resistance ally, it greatly renews my determination to go against the fearsome Nazi regime when I know that my anti-Nazi views are shared by many others. Your brave deeds and courage to execute such daring actions, I greatly acknowledge your efforts. It is unfortunate that your attempts have not been successful, however do not give up! We WILL overthrow this terrible plague of our country, Germany. We are the resistance, the cure of this evil. Hitler and the entire Nazi regime will soon be overthrown by our efforts!
    -Kurt Huber
    White Rose Movement

    ReplyDelete
  9. My admiration for your courage and bravery is never ending. I am still amazed that a group of German officials went against their leader Hitler. If only your plan had been a success, imagine the world then! Without Hitler would have meant no World War which would have meant no Holocaust. But I do not blame you. You came closer to what we tried to do, and we are the Allies. Also, your plan was so ingenious! But I just wish that I could have the satisfaction of killing Hitler myself. Had he not killed himself before our brave troops reached his bunker, I would personally watch his trial and execution with the utmost joy.

    ReplyDelete